This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you purchase through our links, at no extra cost to you. Read full disclaimer here. Now—onto the casual Christmas party outfit ideas.
The holiday season is upon us and we are so excited. Ice skating rinks are opening up, new Christmas movies are coming out, and most importantly; parties are being planned. In this post, our editors break down the top fashion tips for a casual Christmas party outfit. We also cover Christmas dinner party outfit ideas, plus size Christmas party outfit ideas, and work Christmas party outfit ideas. Whether you are the host, a guest, or something in between, we have you (and your outfit) covered.
- 5 Casual Christmas Party Outfit Ideas
- Plus Size Christmas Party Outfit Ideas
- Work Christmas Party Outfit Ideas
5 Casual Christmas Party Outfit Ideas To Impress
When deciding what to wear to a Christmas party, you’ll want to choose something comfy and cute. The following Christmas party outfit ideas/ Christmas dinner party outfit ideas are très chic.
1. This look is classic and timeless. Black and white will always be a fabulous color match! Pair the dress with knee-high boots, a chic clutch, and vintage-inspired earrings. The boots are made 100% sustainably by Reformation.
2. This metallic maxi dress is perfect for a Christmas outfit. Pair the dress with slouchy boots and a chunky necklace for an elegant yet edgy look.
3. Pair this midi dress with mary janes and gold accents. We love these vintage-inspired earrings from Anthropologie!
4. This sequin dress is understated, chic, and perfect for your holiday party outfits! Pair the dress with (faux-leather) leggings, gold kitten heels, and dangly earrings.
5. This look is timeless and festive! Throw the tweed jacket over a mini skirt (the bow is so cute!) and long-sleeve basic white tee or bodysuit. Gold jewelry will complete the look. We had to include these classic Gucci ballet flats, but feel free to pair the outfit with your go-to flat, kitten heel, or boot from your closet.
5 Plus Size Christmas Party Outfit Ideas To Impress
While many of the outfit ideas for Christmas party above feature pieces that are size-inclusive, our editors have also chosen 5 chic plus size Christmas party outfit ideas for you to shop. All of the following looks are cute, cozy, and perfect for your holiday party outfits.
1. Pair this chic ruffle-front satin top with a tweed pant and ballet flat. Crystal earrings complete the look.
2. This sequin mini dress is a perfect Christmas outfit. Throw on a faux-fur coat, chunky ankle boots, and dangly earrings for a sophisticated yet casual look.
3. We are literally obsessed with this look, liiiiike…? So cute! Pair this red mesh mock-neck top with Good American denim cargo pants. Complete the look with cowboy boots and crystal jewelry. The necklace is a must.
Read For More Jeans Inspo: How To Style Jeans: 5 Secrets Every Chic Woman Swears By
4. Pair a tie-neck blouse (or your go-to black long sleeve basic) with this tweed skirt, red slingback heels, and pearl earrings for an elegant and festive look.
5. Pair this chic tuxedo dress with faux leather leggings, ankle booties, and this gorgeous gold necklace.
Work Christmas Party Outfit Ideas
When considering what to wear to a company Christmas party, go for a semi-formal look. Most of the casual Christmas party outfit ideas above are appropriate to wear to this type of party. Outfit #1 in both categories above will be perfect.
With these casual Christmas party outfit ideas, we know you’ll look amazing. As always, thanks for reading and go be chic!
Have a chic bestie? Share the post!