This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you purchase through our links, at no extra cost to you. Read full disclaimer here. Now—onto 5 outdoor concert outfit ideas (fall 2023) we love!
Headed to an outdoor concert this fall? How exciting! Here at Quick Pick Style, we are all about looking cute and staying comfy, so we have curated our top 5 favorite outdoor concert outfit ideas (fall 2023) that will make you stand out in the crowd while staying as cozy as possible. See the outfits now!
What To Wear To An Outdoor Concert In The Fall
When considering what to wear to an outdoor concert in the fall, there a few important things you should know. First of all, you simply must dress according to the weather forecast. If the forecast looks chilly, be sure to bring along a jacket and wear warm shoes.
If the concert is between 10a.m. and 4p.m. when UV rays are high, then sun protection should be a priority. All of the outfits we have chosen feature comfy (and cute, of course!) shoes and we have also included our favorite sunscreen for outdoor fall concerts below.
5 Outdoor Concert Outfit Ideas (Fall 2023)
Here are 5 outdoor concert outfit ideas (fall) that will be perfect for the next concert on your calendar.
1. Throw this classic leather jacket over a maxi dress for an effortless concert outfit. Pair it with gold studs, a crossbody bag and knee-high boots. We have included a few different options for the boots so that you can get the look regardless of your budget.
Want to learn how to master the art of styling a leather jacket and look amazing? Read our post next: How To Style A Leather Jacket: 5 Secrets That Every Chic Woman Swears By
2. Pair black cargo pants with a white tee, oversized denim jacket, chunky boots and gold jewelry. This is literally our fave white tee ever — our editor has 5 of them!
3. This simple all-pink look is super cute and cozy.
4. Pair this embellished white button-up with boyfriend jeans and cowboy boots. We found the coolest metallic cowboy boots and bangles to match. You can also throw a poncho over the button-up for added warmth.
Want to learn how to style jeans the *chic* way? Read our post: How To Style Jeans: 5 Secrets That Every Chic Woman Swears By
5. Pair a print-tulle top with cargo jeans and classic sneakers. We have included a few print-tulle tops for you to shop depending on your budget.
What To Wear To Outdoor Concert At Night
There is something exhilarating about partying after dark. Maybe it’s the lack of sun beaming in your eyes every time you look up or maybe it’s the fact that everyone looks better in the dark (yeah, that hot guy you meet may not be so hot in the daylight). That last part may actually be a con, but either way – night concerts are the best!
Deciding what to wear to an outdoor concert at night, however, may be a little confusing. As we mentioned above, you should definitely check the forecast before the event. Bringing along a jacket can make a world of difference in your fabulous night concert/party experience. If you are going with a group of friends, glow-in-the-dark nail polish, shoe laces, or temporary tattoos could also be fun. We have included a few of our favorite glow-in-the-dark accessories for you to shop below.
With these outdoor concert outfit ideas for fall, you are sure to look great (and be very, very comfy!) As always, thanks for reading and go be chic.