This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you purchase through our links, at no extra cost to you. Read full disclaimer here. Now—onto our top lavender outfit ideas!
The monochrome trend is here to stay.
Here are 5 lavender outfit ideas that we are putting in our carts.
5 Lavender Outfit Ideas To Shop Now
1. This outfit is chic and effortless. Pair the cargo pants with the matching crewneck for an oversized monochrome look. We styled this outfit with a classic black tank top and black sneakers. If you are wearing this outfit on a hot day, you can wear the tank top and tie the crewneck over your shoulders.
2. Pair this lavender jumpsuit with rhinestone-embellished strappy sandals and dainty gold jewelry.
3. This is one of our favorite lavender blazer outfit ideas. Pair the blazer with a classic white tee, straight leg jeans (these are actually a Levi’s and Valentino collaboration) and metallic heels. We also found a few cute lavender earring options that will look great with this outfit.
4. This lavender dress outfit idea is one of the more expensive outfits on this list, but oh-so sophisticated. Wear this look for a lunch date or simply to run errands.
5. You can wear these lavender trousers with either one of the tops that we have chosen. Pair it with classic white sneakers and a matching bag. The color of the bag that we chose was inspired by the early 2000’s aesthetic.
Now that you have read our post about our favorite lavender outfit ideas, you are sure to look amazing in monochrome. As always, thanks for reading and go be chic!
Have a friend who loves styling monochrome looks? Share the post!