This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you purchase through our links, at no extra cost to you. Read full disclaimer here. Now—onto our fav pink prom dresses!
Prom is around the corner and we couldn’t be more excited! You have worked hard all throughout high school and now it’s finally time to celebrate in the *chicest* way possible.
While there are many lovely colors for a prom dress, this post is dedicated to all of our prom-going readers who love pink.
In this post, our editors break down our 15 favorite pink prom outfits. You’ll find light pink prom dresses, hot pink prom dresses, short prom dresses, long prom dresses, and even a few prom jumpsuits! This is the ultimate guide on what to wear to prom if you love pink.
What To Wear To Prom
When choosing your prom outfits and deciding what to wear to prom, consider the following prom style secrets:
Style Secret #1 – Confidence will take your prom outfit to another level
To be fabulous, you have to believe that you are fabulous. Once you do, you are.
Funnily enough, this first style secret has nothing to do with your outfit! Having confidence is a must when it comes to looking great in a prom dress, or any piece of clothing for that matter! When you exude confidence, you feel great, and therefore look great! So come prom night, take a few minutes to acknowledge your fabulosity. Wear a smile and a confident attitude and dance the night away!
Style Secret #2 – Comfort is key
Being uncomfortable is never cute. Here at Quick Pick Style, we recommend that you prioritize comfort on prom night. If you hate heels with a passion, go for a chic flat instead! If dresses aren’t your thing, go for a jumpsuit! Check out #10 & #15 below for chic prom jumpsuits!
Style Secret #3 – Your choice of accessories will make or break your outfit
Not to stress you out, but these are SERIOUS decisions! Kidding, kinda 😉
But in all seriousness, the accessories you choose will play a large role in how the final look turns out. Since this post is all about prom dresses (pink), all of the options below are light pink, hot pink, or some variation of the color pink.
With a pink party dress, we recommend pairing your choice of dress or jumpsuit with gold jewelry, nude or white heels (or flats!), and a gold clutch. If, however, your dress is already embellished (which a few of the dresses we have chosen are), opt for a dainty earring that mimics the embellishment. You can also feel free to express your personal style through accessories. This is your special day, so do you!
15 Pink Prom Dresses
All of the prom dresses below have been curated by our editors. We love them all and know that you will look cuuuute in one of the pink party dresses below.
1. This is one of our absolute favorite satin pink prom dresses. The floral detailing is so elegant and sophisticated. This dress is from Reformation, which is a brand that focuses heavily on implementing sustainable practices.
2. This light pink dress is classic.
3. Who said prom dresses have to be long? This short prom dress features a tulle bottom and gorgeous embellished top.
4. This one-shoulder embellished gown is stunning, truly.
5. We are obsessed with this floral dress. This is definitely an artsy choice, and pretty unique (and fabulous) for prom.
6. Satin, hot pink, and a mock neck…love, love, love!
7. This layered ruffle light pink party dress is super cute.
8. This beautiful satin dress features a flattering sweetheart neckline and side slit.
9. This dress is classic and minimalistic.
10. How cute is this? Perfect alternative to a dress for prom!
11. This gown is simple and chic. We love the addition of the embellished neckline.
12. You are sure to stand out on prom night with this colorful dress! The dress is very flattering and features a bodice and dramatically pleated skirt. #CHICASHELL
13. This dress is simple, feminine, and oh-so elegant.
14. This floral A-line dress is cute and elegant. The dress features pockets, lining, and a removable belt.
15. Our last pink prom outfit is a hot-pink one-shoulder jumpsuit. Super cute!
With these prom dresses (pink), we know you’ll look amazing! As always, thanks for reading and go be chic!
Did this post inspire your prom dress or prom outfit? Click on the ♡heart♡ (located on the right-hand side of the page) to like this post and save it to your bookmarks!